On March 10 at Natural Products Expo West in Anaheim, Pure Branding founder and CEO Yadim Medore has been asked to share his expertise on transparency as part of the seminar, “Beyond an Idea: How to Implement Transparency in Your Business.”
Yadim will offer a sneak peek of data from our upcoming research report, The ROI of Transparency: A Consumer Market Research Study.
This study reveals key insights on consumer beliefs, attitudes, and behaviors about company transparency:
- How consumers define transparency
- How companies can prioritize transparency practices
- What types of consumers are driving transparency
- Why transparency matters now and in the future
The study analyzes the data through different factors. One of the factors is generational — millennial, Generation X, and baby boomer.
Sneak Peek: Is a Lie Always a Lie?
Here’s an advanced peek of an interesting generational insight from this research on transparency and consumer attitudes. We asked our 1,067 respondents if they believed that a lie is a lie no matter the situation, or if a lie is permissible dependent on the situation:
While the majority of people of all ages exhibit moral absolutism (that a lie is a lie, no matter the situation), there are distinct generational differences. Millennials are more likely to be moral consequentialists — they see a gray area in lying, that the context or consequence needs to be taken into account. Although we don’t have longitudinal data on this insight, our hypothesis is that this is not a phenomenon of aging — that as one gets older, one perceives lies as less situational — but rather this difference is generational.
What does that mean in relation to transparency? Knowing how your audiences see the world is essential to developing any transparency program.
Come to the Seminar
Beyond an Idea: How to Implement Transparency in Your Business
Natural Products Expo West
- When: Saturday, March 10, 1:00-2:00 pm
- Where: Marriott, Orange County Ballroom 1
- Moderator: Bill Giebler, Managing Editor, Nutrition Business Journal
- Speakers: Yadim Medore, Founder & CEO, Pure Branding, Inc.; Scott Steinford, CEO, Trust Transparency Consulting; Trinanjan Gupta, Partner & Co-Founder, DreamWeaver LLC
Want to talk transparency strategy for your company? Make an appointment to meet Yadim Medore at Expo West by reaching out to Emily Eno:
- Tel: 413-548-9900 x302
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org