Do you want to give your personal care competitors a 22% head start?
Because over one in five U.S. consumers choose a transparent personal care brand as their first choice.
This begs the question:
Are you ready for a wave of new customers?
Knowing this fact and other critical insights about transparency’s value to your personal care company is just one of the key reasons to get this report:
The ROI of Transparency: A Consumer Market Research Study and the accompanying Personal Care Special Report.
Even more valuable is that your transparency efforts will be guided with data-driven implementation methods.
You’ll learn what transparent practices to do first — real actionable steps — for the greatest return on investment.
And here’s the good news for you (and why you need to start now).
The personal care industry still has significant transparency potential. Everybody — consumers, industry, trade groups — is talking about it, but not many companies are actually doing it.
How much your personal care brand takes transparency to heart directly impacts your customer relationships, and your future earnings. Why wait before others get that 22%? Or the additional 20% of consumers who look for transparent personal care brands when in the store? Or the additional 33% who consider transparency as one of their buying variables? When you add all three groups, that’s 75% of the population.
This report answers those questions and gives you tools to make an action plan.
Transparency is your personal care company’s future — how will you become your customers’ 1st choice?
Personal care companies that invest in transparency have a competitive advantage. And many of them use it as a cornerstone to growth.
In The ROI of Transparency you’ll understand why investing in transparency is not only the present — it’s the future.
You’ll know where to invest in transparency (and where you shouldn’t).
- Understand how important transparency really is. To your brand, to your industry, and most significantly to your customers.
- Know what kinds of customers will reward you for your transparency efforts, and those that say they might, but really won’t.
- Get data that will specifically inform you about how much or little to invest in transparency, and where to do so. In other words, what transparency practices will give you the best return on investment.
If you’re a CEO, founder, executive or marketing decision-maker for a personal care company, this transparency report is for you.
- If you are aware of the need for transparency, but are having trouble convincing others in your organization, this is the report for you.
- If you are being forced to “make your company transparent” but don’t know where to start, this report gives you the data needed to help with prioritize decisions.
- If your marketing department wants to know who is driving the need for transparency in the personal care industry and what’s important to them, this report gives marketers the data they need.
Get concrete, actionable steps specific for your personal care company.
In addition to the main report, you get the 50-page Personal Care Special Report, complete with 23 data charts, which provides:
- Insight into why consumers like certain personal care brands (and how you can be their “go-to” brand)
- Characteristics of the personal care brands your consumers like to buy
- Why consumers like a chosen personal care brand
- What the relationship is between transparency and quality, and how that translates into sales for personal care brands
- What your customers valuation of transparency tells you about their personal care shopping habits
- The most important aspects of transparency for personal care brands
- The most important practices that are considered transparent for personal care brands (and that’s how you start to implement transparency)
- Rationale behind purchase intent for personal care brands
- Beliefs about personal care brand integrity
- An overview of how dialogue between brand and consumer impacts personal care purchase decisions
- What’s the right amount of information to share, and how much is shared can influence brand loyalty and switching to your personal care brand
- The pros and cons of admitting to mistakes (and how that impacts trust in a personal care brand)
- Video is big in a transparent world. Find out how to optimize your videos for best results.
- The power of the traceability apps in terms of trust, transparency and purchase intent for personal care brands
- An understanding of personal care transparency in relation to regulations
- Opportunities to influence and reach personal care “transparents,” based on generations and channels
Key insights for your personal care company from the main report.
- Meet the “transparents” — the high, the regular and the low-to-no. How do they fit the profiles of your customers?
- Find out the truth about how generations differ in their relationship to transparency. Some data will confirm your bias, but there is plenty that will not.
- Discover the differences between the natural channel shopper and FDMC shoppers when it comes to transparency. In a multichannel world, supplement brands like yours still need to know which channels are best for you.
Some of the key topics covered in the main report are:
- Awareness of transparency among transparents, generations, and channel
- How consumers really define transparency (and how transparency influences other key brand attributes)
- What the most transparent companies, organizations and industries are
- The real value of transparency
- How much transparency influences purchase intent and purchasing decisions
- Investing in transparency costs money. Find out who will pay more for transparency
- The benefits of transparency that go far beyond the obvious and may surprise you
- How best to demonstrate transparency and highest rated practices (to inform your implementation plan)
- Perception of how much consumers think brands lie, even the ones they buy
For the “transparents,” generations, and channel shoppers, find out specifics about:
- Where they shop
- Product attributes they prefer
- What transparency means to them
- How companies can best demonstrate transparency to them
- What types of companies they believe are most transparent
- Why transparency affects purchasing decisions
- How much ethics matter to those who care about transparency
- The kinds of brands that appeal to them
- How to reach these audiences
Identify the transparent practices that will provide your personal care brand the biggest ROI.
Our promise: Ten minutes after reading the chapters on the most important aspects of transparency, you’ll know how to get started on your personal care company’s transparency program.
If not, we’ll provide a free consultation (up to 60 minutes) with you to identify those practices that will provide the greatest transparency value for your company.