Attention, Natural Products Marketers!
Based on the incredibly positive response to the first-ever Natural Products Marketing Benchmark Report from hundreds of marketers, we’ve launched the survey for this year’s edition.
If you are involved in your company’s marketing, we want YOU to participate and give us your valuable insight.
It’s an anonymous survey that will take you about 15 minutes to complete.
What’s in it for you?
Participants who complete the survey before March 31, 2013, get:
- A complimentary top-line version of the report
- 50% off the full 2013 report ($395 value)
- A PDF of the 2011 report
Like its predecessor, the 2013 edition of the Natural Products Marketing Benchmark Report will give you data on:
- How the industry feels about regulating the term “natural”
- The major external and internal marketing challenges faced by companies
- How the industry values market research
- How marketers perceive their consumers
- What channels natural products are sold in
- How companies split their trade and consumer marketing budgets
- The percentage of marketing budget in relation to revenue
- The most used and most effective marketing tactics
- Which trade shows more companies go to
- Special sections on social media and new packaging design
Plus, this year, we will be asking retailers to tell us what marketing works best for them.